1. Login (top right) – Note: you must first sign up and confirm your account.
2. Select Videos that you want to rate.
3. Watch the video & note the green slider on the right.
4. Drag the slider up or down to assign your score. (Community score is in stats below.)
5. Only the last score is recorded, so if you change your mind, no prob – vote again.
6. Note the contest timer, and vote before the competition ends!
7. Winners are determined based on top points when time runs out.
— HOW TO VOTE: VIDEO TRANSCRIPT —
Welcome to the Ultimate Skateboarder!
We are going to take a quick look on how to cast a vote.
On the video page, Iʼm going to pick a contestant and click on the media. This will then open the video detail page (providing that you have logged in and confirmed your account).
You will see the voting module on the right-hand side of the video. Now, all you have to do is to click/touch the sliding bar on the module and while holding the left mouse button down, drag the slider up or down to select the score you want to submit (when you release the slider). The snapshot effect will confirm your vote.
The higher the score, the more you like the video!
Once you release the mouse button or (touchscreen slider), your score is automatically registered after the snapshot – and your vote is cast!
If (at any time) you wish to change your vote, then you just repeat the process, the system will only record your last vote.
So there you have it, thank you for visiting us and thank you for supporting the wonderful talent on the Ultimate Skateboarder!